What is BullFight?
BullFight is one of the famous card games in Asia. Most of the Asian players call bullfight as Niu Niu. It is a simultaneously multi-player simple betting and sorting chess and card games. Players can sit on the bank if they meet the conditions of playing the bank, and the player compares the card size with the banker to determine the winner.
Most of the western players may not know how to play bullfight. something were they confused by Bull 1, Bull 2 or Bull3. What does that mean Bull 1, Bull 2 or Bull3? This article has prepared an introduction to how to play bullfight. If you want to get rid of the title of a rookie, please prepare to read this article!
How to play BullFight
There are four parties to play bullfight, include one banker and three players. Each player is dealt 5 cards, compare who was big and small. The rules of bullfight are different in blackjack, you need to count the card point as 10, and then add up the other cards. If you add up to a lot of points, remove the multiple of 10. And also, 10, J, Q, and K are bulls, these cards are counted as 10.
For example, if you take 2, 3, 10, J, and K, it is 5 points. If 5 cards add up to a multiple of 10, such as 9, 1, J, Q, K, 5, 7, 8, 10, K, this kind is full of bulls, it has to be tripled. If you bet USD/MYR 5 and the dealer is smaller than you, he will pay you USD/MYR 15.
Normally, 8 points and 9 points are doubled. (As for this kind of multiple times, it can be set by the player) Like 5 6 8 KQ, this kind of three cards that cannot add up to 10 is called “no bull”. If there is no bull, it is better than a single card.
The size is compared in the order of black and red plums. The king of spades is the largest in a single card. One more thing to note is that there is a saying in a bullfight that “two bulls don’t eat grass”, that is, if you don’t have bulls, two of them add up to 10, for instance, 8 2 9 1 5.
Those that cannot be counted as 5 points can only be counted as 9 points. But like 3 3 4, 2 2 6, 6 6 8, 9 9 2, 7 8 5…. These three cards add up to a multiple of 10.
The Rules of BullFight
Following is the ranking of hands, from lowest to highest
- No Bull / No points – Any 3 of the 5 cards cannot add up to a multiple of 10 (such as 5, 6, 8, 10, J).
- Bull Bull – Any 3 of the 5 cards add up to a multiple of 10, and the other 2 cards are also a multiple of 10 (such as 5, 6, 9, 10, J).
- Silver Bull / Four flowers – One of the 5 cards is 10, and the other 4 are flowers (such as 10, J, J, Q, K).
- Gold Bull / Five Flowers – All 5 cards are flowers (such as Q, J, J, Q, K).
- Five Calf – All 5 cards are less than 5, and all add up to less than 10.
- Bomb – 5 cards are the same as 4 cards.
- No points or Bull1, Bull2, Bull3, Bull4, Bull 5, Bull 6: 1 time.
- Bull 7, Bull 8, Bull 9: 2 times.
- Bull Bull: 3 times.
- Silver Bull / Four Flowers: 4 times.
- Golden Bull / Five Flowers: 5 times.
- Five Calf / Five Elementary: 6 times
- Bomb: 6 times
Play BullFight at AFBCash.com with a 100% welcome bonus and have a great time playing Asia Gaming Mobile Live Casino Malaysia presently!